Buy Nourish Today!
Click the options below for a more detailed description and to hear what experts are saying about Nourish!
Nourish: The EBook
Nourish: The EBook
No bells and whistles or donations to causes. Just the eBook.
Thank you for purchasing it! If you like Nourish, please review it on Amazon so that it will be more likely to get into the hands of others who may benefit from it as well.
"Food is Love (But Don’t Eat Too Much!)”
Eat less. Eat clean. Avoid these foods. Eating is a life-giving pleasure, but confusing messages from the diet and nutrition industries may leave you wondering what to eat. Do you find yourself:
- Eating food that doesn’t nourish or energize you?
- Munching mindlessly or emotionally?
- Flipping between feeling "good" and "bad" about your eating?
- Thinking about food and your body more than you’d like?
Discover how to trust your body, and to eat with love and common sense:
- Eat without deprivation or overeating
- Accept your body and trust its wisdom
- Deal with setbacks, destructive thoughts, and self-defeating attitudes
- Create healthy habits to nurture yourself
- Ditch dieting so you free yourself to live a life you love.
Nourish will guide you to transform your eating from self-control to self-love, using a 10-step healing process. In this book, Heidi Schauster, MS, RDN, CEDRD-S, founder of Nourishing Words Nutrition Therapy, shares 20 years of wisdom from her Boston-area practice in disordered and emotional eating.
“In this brilliant and ground-breaking book, you’ll discover a powerful way to let go of ‘dieting’ and awaken an intimate, intuitive connection with your body, mind, and spirit.”
Tara Brach, Author of Radical Acceptance and True Refuge
“Nourish will change how you listen to your hunger, physically and emotionally. Nourish is like no other book I’ve read, and it is a gift to the health field and the world in general.”
Hannah Saxe, LICSW, Therapist and Eating Disorders Specialist
“Nourish integrates the science of nutrition with holistic and attuned self-care. This is literally the only nutrition book I feel safe recommending to my clients.”
Marci Evans, MS, CEDRD-S, LDN, cPT, Food and Body Image Healer, Eating Disorders Expert